Baby Republic is the UK & Ireland Distributor for The Lumistella Company……..
The Lumistella Company is a beloved global children’s brand with three distinct areas of focus: consumer products, brand experiences and entertainment-based content. The Lumistella Company name directly ties in with the Christmas lore behind the brands (The Elf on the Shelf®, Elf Pets®, and Elf Mates™) and with a mission to tell the stories of Santa’s North Pole.
What started as one family’s self-published tradition has become a global phenomenon that millions of families enjoy each year! Today it’s the home of a storytelling empire poised to own all the characters, stories and lore of Santa’s North Pole.
UK & ROI Brand Highlights:
– Over 2,500 Adoption Centres to date in the United Kingdom & Ireland
– Over 15 licensing partners in key categories including apparel, confection, publishing, games and stationery
– In the United Kingdom, the search phrase “The Elf on the Shelf” had more search volume than Santa Claus and Father Christmas during the 2018 Holiday season (Source: Google Trends Nov 2018)
– 50% growth from 2017 to 2019 in the United Kingdom & ROI, which is a higher growth than in previous three years
– Almost one in two United Kingdom parents surveyed have top of mind awareness of The Elf on the Shelf, second only to Santa (2019, MMR)
– More than half of those aware of The Elf on the Shelf in the United Kingdom now celebrate the tradition with one or more The Elf on the Shelf products (2019, MMR)
– The Elf on the Shelf ranks third behind Advent calendars and leaving milk and cookies for Santa in children’s top five holiday traditions (2019, MMR)
– The Elf on the Shelf and Kellogg’s partnered on a Christmas program in 2018 and 2019. In 2019 the partnership was one of the most successful Christmas co-branded promotions ever with over 580K entries to a three-month online contest
– Partnered with Winter Wonderland Hyde Park in 2018 and 2019 to execute The Elf on the Shelf Day at Hyde Park. Event attracted around 50K visitors, and over 300 children participated in day’s activities